Terms of service
Right to Cancel and Faulty goods.
- If you change your mind, you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days, from the day after you receive the goods.
- It is best to communicate this cancellation by email (Please include Name, address and Order No.)
- Please return the goods to us within 14 days of cancellation to……. returns address: Ascot Garments LTD, John Long Retail Centre, 29 Ystrad Road, Fforestfach, Swansea, SA5 4LH.
- Please return the goods as soon as possible with tags intact.
- You will bare the cost of return postage.
- You are free to use the following Cancellation Form to cancel if you wish:-
Model cancellation form
To [here the trader's name, geographical address and, where available, fax number and email address are to be inserted by the trader]:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods [*] / for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*] / received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- In line with requirements under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015, please see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN which is a link to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform.
- If goods are faulty or mis-described, please inform us by email as soon as possible and we will deal with your complaint in line with your statutory rights.