You may return an item for exchange or refund, if it is within 14 days of the purchase date & is undamaged & un worn.
We hope you are satisfied with all of your purchases but if you ever need to return an item, you can do so within 14 days from the date your parcel arrived. Please ensure all tags are attached & unworn.
- All UK customers must return their items within 14 working days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your parcels.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- We do not offer free returns postage, therefore all customers are liable for their own return postage costs.
What do I do if my item is faulty?
If you receive a faulty item please return to us within 30 days’ of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to contact our Customer Service team prior to returning.
How long does it take to process my return?
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions, it may take up to 14 working days for us to handle your return and a further 7 days for your refund to be processed.
Import Charges - Please note that customers will always be responsible for paying any import bills they may receive.
In the event that any orders are undelivered due to incorrect details provided by the customer, it will be the customer that is responsible for payment of redelivery.
When importing items to outside of the UK, this will always incur a customs inspection which we always provide the correct paperwork for. We cannot be held responsible for how long it takes your order to pass through customs.